the YuYu the YuYu

What the hell, guys!?

What the hell guys!? Why are you getting so pissed off at this guy just because he's better than you in animation? It's not his fault that the people on the internet love him so much he's overrated in your eyes. Adam, forget what they say, you're really good.

Sonic outtakes 3 Sonic outtakes 3

~IN SOME PARTS...~

In some parts of this movie, when it was panning, the characters would move to a completely different place, and the background would stay where it was. That messed up the movie kinda. But it was pretty funny and jokes were original. Keep it up!
~Amegada

Yoshiking2 responds:

thanks i'll keep a note of that next time

Naruto: ultimate ninja 3 Naruto: ultimate ninja 3

~OKAY....BUT....~

The long pauses fucked things up. You should have eased them a little bit so it looks like "Slow Mo" and it will look hella better. Keep tryin'!
~Amegada

kiddfiyah responds:

will do

And the Birds Flew And the Birds Flew

Exceptionally artistic.

This was a very good flash, I love flashes where you can see people took their time in order to create them. I hope I get to see more of you.

Sonic The Lost Emerald 2 Sonic The Lost Emerald 2

Lol nice.

LOL, NICE ONE Dewd.

Xcyper33 responds:

Thanks Ame, but it doesn't deserve all 10s >.<

SMA: Xmas Madness SMA: Xmas Madness

Good Job, Buddy!!

Nice Job, Jetz. Keep the good ones coming along!

CVAnimation responds:

I will try =]

OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2 OMG! SMB Mishaps! 2

Good Job, Man!

Great job, Golden Fox, nice one. Keep them coming. :)

Golden-Fox responds:

Thnx, buddy!

Jinkudan Tournament (pt2) Jinkudan Tournament (pt2)

Hm..

The fighting wasn't bad, but when they got hit, and the ground was moving, why wasn't the BG moving in some scenes? That kind of ruined the movie, and made it look choppy.

Goten-2 responds:

Yeah, I know, but like I said in the comments; It couldn't be fixed...It could indeed be better.

LOZ: SOD II LOZ: SOD II

Not to much.

Meh, I must admit, it was good, but not the best. But keep it up, you have potential.

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

LOLOLol

LOloloLOl that was so funny man, keep up the good wor!!!

XxwaSSupxX responds: